- Intensifying cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation within our facilities and premises by leaving a thirty (30) minute gap between practices and games to sanitize benches, scorer’s table, and door handles. It will be the responsibility of the coaches and staff to sanitize after the completion of their practice/games. This will also allow for players and parents to leave before the next group arrives.
- Reducing physical closeness or contact between players when possible by only permitting rostered players to attend practices. We also ask that players arrive no earlier than ten (10) minutes prior to their start time. This allows us to reduce the flow of traffic and properly sanitize all areas. We will also be limiting the number of staff and players on the dek, to no more than twenty-five. (25)
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices such as insisting the players bring their own water bottles, clearly labeled. There will be no sharing. We also ask that you do not bring your bags or extra equipment on the dek. Please dress in the outside area, preferably at your vehicle, and enter the dek ready to play. It is highly recommended that players wash their hands or use hand sanitizer immediately after practice. If needed, the staff will provide a place to wash hands. We also request that players refrain from spitting on the dek or benches.
- Masks are required to be worn on and around the dek when 6ft. of social distancing is not possible. Players are exempt from wearing masks. Please socially distance yourself or wear a mask when watching games/practices.
- Limiting the sharing of equipment to little or none. If sharing is necessary, we will disinfect the equipment prior to use. For this reason, we will not be using pinnies and we request that players bring a light and dark shirt to all practices.
- Anyone who is sick or has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19— including players, family members, coaches, staff, and spectators — should not attend practices or games. Be on the lookout for symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Call your doctor if you think you or a family member is sick.
- If someone does get sick during practice or at a game, we have plans in place to isolate and transport that person to their home or healthcare facility
- No bags on the dek. Please come to the dek already dressed
- All participants will have the temperature checked before walking onto the dek. We will be keeping a record.